INDIGO SAFARI – a new experience
A helmet series that stands out due to its subtle elegance. These helmets are quietly arresting, thanks to their very clever attention to detail – helmets whose character reveals itself more with every glance.
- Helmet concealed in textile leather material
- Produced using the Monocoque-Inmold process
- Highest stability of shell, minimal weight
- Outer shell is made of polycarbonate
- 3 air cambers, always a well-balanced temperature
- High-class skin-friendly functional Coolmax® padding material
- Easy-to-adjust 3-point safety strapping
- Detachable earpads
- Disk-Fit-System with twist closure for single-handed, continuous adjustment to head size
High-class helmet case included in delivery
TESTING STANDARDS: INDIGO helmets are made in Europe and meet the following testing standards: CE, EN 1077, TÜV/GS.
According to regulations for personal safety equipment we indicate, that safety helmets cannot protect against each possible accident and injury.