INDIGO NATURE FELT – pure nature
At INDIGO, natural materials are again being used for helmets in the INDIGO NATURE FELT series. The water-resistant surface cladding with natural felt made of 100% merino wool give these helmets an exceptionally elegant look. Simply unique.
- Surface of 100% Merino felt
- Produced using the Monocoque-Inmold process
- Highest stability of shell, minimal weight
- Outer shell is made of polycarbonate
- 3 air cambers, always a well-balanced temperature
- High-class skin-friendly functional Coolmax® padding material
- Easy-to-adjust 3-point safety strapping
- Detachable earpads
- Disk-Fit-System with twist closure for single-handed, continuous adjustment to head size
High-class helmet case included in delivery
TESTING STANDARDS: INDIGO helmets are made in Europe and meet the following testing standards: CE, EN 1077, TÜV/GS.
According to regulations for personal safety equipment we indicate, that safety helmets cannot protect against each possible accident and injury.