INDIGO CARBON – style meets technology
The most striking thing about the INDIGO CARBON helmets is their sophisticated design. The combination of simple, matt silver shell with lacquered carbon fibre on the side sections have made this helmet into a style icon.
- Side parts are made from carbon with high-gloss coating
- Produced using the Monocoque-Inmold process
- Highest stability of shell, minimal weight
- Center part is made of polycarbonate
- 3 air cambers, always a well-balanced temperature
- High-class skin-friendly functional Coolmax® padding material
- Easy-to-adjust 3-point safety strapping
- Detachable earpads
- Disk-Fit-System with twist closure for single-handed, continuous adjustment to head size
High-class helmet case included in delivery
TESTING STANDARDS: INDIGO helmets are made in Europe and meet the following testing standards: CE, EN 1077, TÜV/GS.
According to regulations for personal safety equipment we indicate, that safety helmets cannot protect against each possible accident and injury.