INDIGO CORE – modern - stylish - universal
INDIGO’s CORE series of unicolour helmets are once again setting trends. The timeless, linear design with modern shield absorber and matted soft-touch surface make these helmets a stylish accessory on any piste.
- Produced using the Monocoque-Inmold process
- Highest stability of shell, minimal weight
- Outer shell is made of polycarbonate
- Matted soft-touch surface
- 3 air cambers, always a well-balanced temperature
- High-class skin-friendly functional Coolmax® padding material
- Easy-to-adjust 3-point safety strapping
- Detachable earpads
- Disk-Fit-System with twist closure for single-handed, continuous adjustment to head size
High-class helmet case included in delivery
TESTING STANDARDS: INDIGO helmets are made in Europe and meet the following testing standards: CE, EN 1077, TÜV/GS.
According to regulations for personal safety equipment we indicate, that safety helmets cannot protect against each possible accident and injury.